Welcome to the CLIB-Graduate Cluster Industrial Biotechnology
The CLIB-Graduate Cluster Industrial Biotechnology is a joint initiative of three German universities: Heinrich-Heine-University Düsseldorf, Bielefeld University and TU Dortmund University. In the frame of the programme, which is embedded into the Cluster Industrial Biotechnology CLIB2021 and co-financed by the Ministry of Innovation of North Rhine-Westphalia, overall 120 PhD positions are offered to excellent candidates in the field of Industrial Biotechnology.
Thematically, this graduate school is based on four areas of research:
An integral part of the graduate school and its competitive advantage is the industrial orientation and the close relationship with member companies in CLIB2021.
- Fellows from Düsseldorf organise symposium „From Gene to Protein and Beyond“
- GC alumnus Dr. Torsten Sehl wins Helmholtz Award
- 5th Annual Symposium “From Gene to Protein and Beyond” 18 Sep 2014
- Open PhD position within the CLIB Graduate Cluster at the University of Bielefeld. Deadline 10.04.14
- iGEM-Wettbewerb: „Vizeweltmeister“ aus Bielefeld