Welcome to the CLIB-Graduate Cluster Industrial Biotechnology
The CLIB-Graduate Cluster Industrial Biotechnology is a joint initiative of three German universities: Heinrich-Heine-University Düsseldorf, Bielefeld University and TU Dortmund University. In the frame of the programme, which is embedded into the Cluster Industrial Biotechnology CLIB2021 and co-financed by the Ministry of Innovation of North Rhine-Westphalia, overall 120 PhD positions are offered to excellent candidates in the field of Industrial Biotechnology.
Thematically, this graduate school is based on four areas of research:
An integral part of the graduate school and its competitive advantage is the industrial orientation and the close relationship with member companies in CLIB2021.
- Open PhD position (until 10th of April) within the CLIB Graduate Cluster at the University of Bielefeld
- iGEM-Wettbewerb: „Vizeweltmeister“ aus Bielefeld
- 18.09: CLIB-GC & iGRASPseed - From Gene to Protein and Beyond
- Call for abstracts - Young Microbiologists Symposium at University of Dundee
- The first two of our new batch of students have started